Standard Delivery Charges
- All orders are shipped with Australia Post, and the cost will vary depending on the service selected, your shipping location and the weight of your order.
- You can calculate the delivery cost of your order by adding required items to your cart and proceeding to the checkout. Enter required details including your shipping address and you will be given the choice to select your preferred service (Express or Parcel post) with costs associated with each added to your total order.
- If your confirmed order is placed before 12:00 pm AEST it will be shipped on the same day. If placed after 12:00 pm AEST it will leave the following day. Please visit Australia Post website for estimated delivery times to your location.
- Most standard delivery customers will receive their order within 1-3 business days for delivery to metro locations in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Allow 5–7 business days for standard delivery to regional locations including Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory.
- A shipping confirmation email will be sent to your email address which will include your Australia Post connote number.
- Please visit https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track to track your parcel.
- Unfortunately, Gildan Brands Australia cannot request tracking information from our couriers on your behalf.
Types of Australia Post delivery services
- EXP (ATL) - Express post with authority for parcel to be left without a signature.
- EXP (SGN) - Express post with parcel requiring a signature upon delivery.
- PAR (ATL) - Standard parcel post with authority for parcel to be left without a signature.
- PAR (SGN) - Standard parcel post with parcel requiring a signature upon delivery.
Signature on Delivery
For delivery options EXP (SGN) and PAR (SGN), these parcels require a signature when they're delivered. We recommend choosing a delivery address that you're commonly at during business hours.
- If there is nobody authorised to sign for your parcel, the delivery driver will:
- leave a card notifying you of attempted delivery, and return the parcel to the nearest Australia Post for you to collect at your convenience
- If you cannot find a parcel delivered by Australia Post, you can call them for further information on 13 11 18 using your connote number as a reference. Unfortunately, Gildan Brands Australia does not have authority to request this information on your behalf.
Guidelines for Return
Here at Gildan Brands Australia, we strive to make your shopping experience enjoyable and as simple as possible. Our garments are of the highest quality however we accept that there may be situations requiring return. You may return items for refund if they meet the below criteria.
- All return items must be authorised by our customer service team prior to sending back to our Sydney warehouse. Please download a return form here and submit to our customer service team for review and approval.
- The Item/s must be unworn, unopened and undamaged and returned in a saleable condition, in its original packaging with all tags attached.
- Return requests must include your order number, copy of tax receipt and your reason for return.
- Return requests must be lodged within 30 days of order receipt.
- Return items must be returned to the Sydney warehouse within 14 days of return authorisation.
- Please download a return form here and submit to our customer service team for review and approval.
Faulty Items/Missing Items
- Gildan Brands Australia must be made aware of faulty or missing items within 5 days of POD, so please make sure to inspect your goods as they arrive.
- Please email a photo of the items clearly showing faults or details of short shipment to firstname.lastname@example.org and await instructions from our team.
Note: Return items will be at the discretion of Gildan Brands Australia and failure to meet the guidelines may result in your ineligible return items being sent back to you, and freight charged to you.